Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bill's Scrambled Eggs

Today is Saturday and scrambled eggs is the perfect breakfast for me. Bill Granger has the best scrambled eggs in the world (in my opinion). It's rich, velvety and delicious. Well, my version doesn't include bacon, sausage, baked tomato and friends, since I don't have any in my fridge. But buttered toast is a must with this dish.

Since Gwynnie has been refusing to eat her boiled eggs for breakfast, I might as well try giving her baby version of Bill's scrambled eggs.



Bill's Scrambled Eggs
2 eggs
1/4 cup cream (or milk)
dollop of butter

1. Beat eggs and cream, add salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter on non stick pan over high heat
3. Pour the egg mixture and let the edges set. Stir with wooden spoon and bring the eggs to the center.
4. Serve with buttered toast and other sides like bacon, sausage, baked tomato, hash brown, whatever you like.

Junior Scrambled Eggs
1 Free range chicken egg
2 tsp cream
1 tsp butter

*Cooking direction same as above

No comments:

Post a Comment